The Allendale Woman's Club Healthy Mind, Hopeful Future Dinner & Fashion Show to Benefit West Bergen Mental Healthcare will be held on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at...
Is this the year you finally get back into shape? Is joining a fitness club on your list of New Year's resolutions? Well you're not alone. Getting fit and losing weight are the most popular of all New Year's resolutions.
Helping You Make Real Lifestyle Changes
Fortunately, for Bergen County residents, we have HNH Fitness to help make this challenging commitment a bit easier. HNH Fitness in Oradell is a dynamic concept in personal health management - a step above and beyond traditional health and fitness clubs. As a medically-based fitness center, HNH Fitness isn't just about cutting calories or dropping pounds; it is about helping members make real lifestyle changes - the kinds of changes that will produce real results, improve health and reduce risks for serious health issues.
At HNH Fitness, membership is truly a personal experience. The club does not offer one-size-fits-all fitness programs. HNH personal trainers can design a fitness program specifically for your individual health goals and abilities, taking into consideration your lifestyle and complete health picture.
HNH Fitness extends beyond the capabilities of traditional fitness centers by offering:
- Body Age technology, which evaluates fitness age rather than your chronological age
- Medical Center/Physician Partnerships - which ensure you work within the context of your own health history and physician recommendations.
HNH Fitness also offers all the amenities of a traditional gym:
- 3 group exercise studios offering over 70 classes a week including yoga, pilates, cycling, zumba, boot camp, body sculpt, fitness over 50, and more
- 180+ pieces of technologically advanced equipment
- Personal training and small group training
- Free weight area
- Fitness specialists
- Certified nutrition counseling
- On-site Physical Therapy Services
- Sports Medicine
- Medically based fitness classes
- Pilates reformer
- The Day Spa featuring massage services
Free Trial Membership
HNH offers the opportunity to try the club out at no charge for 7 days. Click here for more details.
HNH Fitness is located at 514 Kinderkamack Road, Oradell, New Jersey.
For more information, call 888-236-4236.