Visit he Englewood Library for "Philosophy Dialogue". The group meets on Saturdays at 2:00 pm and on Thursdays at 7:00 pm for informal philosophical discussions....
Visiting Hudson Valley vineyards and wineries during the summer and fall seasons is obviously ideal for Bergen County day-trippers. The weather is agreeable, foliage is peaking and most wineries are busy with festivals and other activities. However, for those in the know, the spring season is a fabulous time to visit Clearview Vineyard in Warwick, New York.
Springtime at Clearview means a more relaxed and personal wine tasting experience with the opportunity to chat with the owners and winemakers as you take in the majestic beauty that is Warwick in spring. This weekend, Clearview kicks off another season with a full calendar of wine tastings, live entertainment and more.
Clearview Vineyard offers wine tastings, vineyard tours and live entertainment. Relax on their 600 square foot porch and take in the breathtaking views.
Enjoying live music with an excellent glass of wine is one of life's great pleasures. Frank and Karen Graessle, owner-operators of Clearview, have both areas well-covered with a great selection of wines and a robust calendar of live music throughout the spring season.
Wine Tastings at Clearview Vineyard
Wine tastings at Clearview Vineyard include six wines and a wine glass featuring the Clearview logo. The wine tasting room at Clearview is now open on Saturdays and Sundays from noon to 5:00 pm.
The following wines are now available for sale at Clearview Vineyard:
- 2012 Seyval Blanc
- 2013 Cabernet Franc, and Merlot
- 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Cayuga White, Seyval Blanc, Vidal Blanc, Traminette, Monet, and Noiret.
- Clearview also offers Aaron Burr Ciders, Applewood's Naked Flock Ciders and Demarest Hill Super Sangria and Balsomico Vinegar.
Spring Live Music Schedule (Entertainment from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm Sat. & Sun.)
- Saturday, April 2-John-Pierre Conques
- Sunday, April 3- Beki Brindle
- Saturday, April 9- Brad Scribner
- Sunday, April 10-Joshua Tree
- Saturday, April 16-Keith Newman
- Sunday, April 23-Chris Raabe
- Sunday, April 24-The Hip Replacements
- Saturday, April 30-Nailed Shutt
- Acoustic Sunday, May 1-Little Sparrow
Of course weather permitting, you'll want to enjoy a tour of the winery and take in the incredible view from the top of Clearview's vineyard.
Clearview Vineyard is also available for private parties.