Gallery Bergen, located on the 3rd floor of West Hall on the campus of Bergen Community College, exhibits artwork that is both stimulating and...
If you'e new to the North Jersey area and have children, then chances are finding a pediatrician is on your “to do” list. Tenafly Pediatrics P.A., with six locations in Bergen and Passaic Counties, offers comprehensive care from infancy to young adulthood. Their services are designed to ensure the healthy development of each child by:
- Screening for health conditions
- Administering immunizations against common illnesses
- Counseling parents on nutrition, safety, and other important topics
- Diagnosing and managing acute and chronic illnesses
Click here to view the specific types of services Tenafly Pediatrics provides for each age group of your child's life. They have categorized each age group as follows:
- Expectant Parents and New Patients - Any age group, but focused on expecting parents and those considering joining our practice
- First Year -- age 0 through the 9-month check-up
- Toddler -- age 1 - 6 years of age
- Pre-Teen -- age 7 - 12 years of age
- Teen -- age 13+
To learn more about Tenafly Pediatrics P.A. click here.
To make an appointment now, click here.
This is a mybergen.com Sponsored Content Feature!