If you'e new to the North Jersey area and have children, then chances are finding a pediatrician is on your “to do” list. Tenafly Pediatrics P.A., with six...
Moving can be one of the most stressful things you ever do, so it’s important to choose a moving company that can make that move go smoothly.
Peter Toscano, President and CEO of Reliable Van & Storage in Elizabeth has seen it all and says, “Make sure when choosing a moving company, you get references and you’re confident that the relocation experience will be simple and hassle free.”
Here are some important items to keep in mind when looking for a moving company:
• Get a free courtesy cost estimate and inventory of your goods
• You will want a dedicated move coordinator as your main point of contact
• Look for a company with certified drivers and crew
• Safe and secure storage facilities if needed
• A company that uses specialized crating and packaging for fragile items
• A dedicated claims representative to swiftly handle a claim, should it occur
“You want to be sure that when you arrive at your new home, you and your family can enjoy it from day one, and that’s what a professional moving company can provide” says Toscano.
By doing your homework before the move, you’ll have a far easier experience.